Welcome to our website! Fáilte go dtí ár suíomh gréasáin úr!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VISITING THE EMBASSY: CLICK HERE
BELANGRIJKE INFORMATIE VOOR HET BEZOEKEN VAN DE AMBASSADE: KLIK HIER
INFORMATION IMPORTANTE POUR VOTRE VISITE A L'AMBASSADE:CLIQUEZ ICI
The majority of the country is now at Level 2 in the Government's Alert Level Framework. There are some additional restrictions for Dublin which may be increased in the coming days.
- Non-essential international travel should still be avoided. People arriving in Ireland from overseas must continue to self-isolate for 14 days and complete the Passenger Locator Form.
- At Level 2 the majority of areas of economy are open but with restrictions in place. For detailed information click here.
- For detailed information about restrictions in place in Dublin city and county, click here.
To stop the spread of Covid-19 it is very important to continue to :
- Practise social distancing,
- Wash hands frequently,
- Wear your mask (in indoor public places, on public transport and outdoors where social distancing is not possible)
- Limit the number of people you interact with
If you feel unwell, you should contact your doctor BY TELEPHONE and follow the instructions. For medical emergencies phone 112 or 999. For more information from the HSE click here or phone 1850 24 1850.
New: online appointment system
For visa applications, click here.
For all other consular activities, click here.
Are you a Belgian who has recently moved to Ireland and would like to register with the Embassy in Dublin? Did you lose your passport while you were travelling through Ireland as a tourist? Do you need to request a visa in order to travel to Belgium? Then you’ve come to the right address.
This website will keep you up to date on consular matters that are specifically applicable to Belgians in Ireland, current events in Belgian foreign policy and other useful information or events.