Welcome to our website! Fáilte go dtí ár suíomh gréasáin úr!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VISITING THE EMBASSY: CLICK HERE
BELANGRIJKE INFORMATIE VOOR HET BEZOEKEN VAN DE AMBASSADE: KLIK HIER
INFORMATION IMPORTANTE POUR VOTRE VISITE A L'AMBASSADE:CLIQUEZ ICI
The Irish government's restrictions on movement have now moved into Phase 3. These are the main points to note about Phase 3:
- Non-essential international travel should still be avoided. People arriving in Ireland from overseas must self-isolate for 14 days and complete the Passenger Locator Form.
- You may now travel anywhere in Ireland.
- Social distancing and frequent hand washing should still be observed.
- Wearing a mask in situations where social distancing is not possible (e.g. on public transport, or in the supermarket) is recommended. It will become compulsory to wear a mask on public transport from July.
- Only use public transport when absolutely necessary - walk or cycle if you can. Avoid peak-time travel.
- Social gatherings are restricted to 50 people indoors and 200 people outdoors when conducted in line with public health guidelines.
- Most businesses, retail etc. are now open again but with some restrictions in place. Check what measures are in place before you make your trip.
- Over 70s or medically vulnerable (Cocooners) are being asked to stay home as much as possible. You can welcome people in your home but social distancing should continue. You should use the priority hours in supermarkets and parks.
For more information from the Irish government click here.
If you feel unwell, you should contact your doctor BY TELEPHONE and follow the instructions. For medical emergencies phone 112 or 999. For more information from the HSE click here or phone 1850 24 1850.
New: online appointment system
For visa applications, click here.
For all other consular activities, click here.
Are you a Belgian who has recently moved to Ireland and would like to register with the Embassy in Dublin? Did you lose your passport while you were travelling through Ireland as a tourist? Do you need to request a visa in order to travel to Belgium? Then you’ve come to the right address.
This website will keep you up to date on consular matters that are specifically applicable to Belgians in Ireland, current events in Belgian foreign policy and other useful information or events.