Last updated on
Current situation in Ireland
Visiting the Embassy
Important information for visiting the Embassy:
To help us keep our team safe and our public counters fully functioning:
- Please check if your request can be completed by post, email or online.
- Book an appointment to avoid overcrowding and attend alone unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid arriving too early for your appointment.
- We would kindly ask you to continue to wear your mask in the Embassy (except when taking photos for travel documents)
- Do not attend the Embassy if you have tested positive for Covid-19 or should be self-isolating.
- Information on the current public health measures in place in Ireland
- Information on testing, self-isolating and vaccines in Ireland
Travel to Belgium
- From 23/05/2022 all travel restrictions (PLF, vaccination certificates, testing etc.) have been lifted unless you are travelling from a Very High Risk Country or Zone. If your country is not on the list of Very High Risk countries and Zones there are no Covid-related travel restrictions.
Travel to Ireland
- From 06/03/2022 all Covid-related travel requirements for Ireland have been lifted. It is no longer necessary to complete the Passenger Locator Form, or show proof of vaccination or testing.